It’s no secret: NMWA’s Museum Shop is a local favorite for fun, funky, and fresh gifts from women-owned and -operated companies around the world. We rounded up our favorite products to help you find last-minute gifts for the art-loving feminists in your lives.
Visit the shop Monday–Saturday 10 a.m.–5 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. –5 p.m., or buy products online.
Museum members receive a 10% discount on purchases both in-store and online. For online purchases, use the member code on your magazine subscription.
For the Art Buff
1.Great Women Artists ($59.95)
2. Yayoi Kusama Mug Set ($48)
4. Frida Kahlo Keychain ($25)
5. Niki de Saint Phalle Bookmark ($4)
For the Fierce Feminist
3. “You’re Perfect!” Boobs Coffee Mug ($17)
4. “Chill with that Misogyny” T-Shirt ($35)
5. Ruth Bader Ginsberg Trinket Tray ($20)
For the Women Who Live Dangerously
NMWA’s exhibition Live Dangerously, on view through January 20, 2020, presents fierce, dreamy, and witty photographs of women presiding over the landscape—all through the lens of the female gaze.
2. “Ignite” Small Match Bottle ($17)
3. Rosebud Original Strength CBD Oil ($55)
4. “Women Don’t Owe You Shit” Cap ($32)
5. The New Women’s Survival Catalog ($30)
For the Little Feminist
2. We Came to America ($17.99)
4. Parker Looks Up: An Extraordinary Moment ($17.99)